Wednesday, December 15, 2010











Here are some pictures of our "journey" to Mexico and some of the villagers once we arrived here.
The pictures are in the wrong order so go from the bottom up and that is the sequence of events that took place in a 24 hour period.
The first pic is of us in the village kitchen eating our first meal together, sweet bread and coffee.
Next is us once we finally got off the bus after our 14 hr ride to the village.
Next pic is of us on the bus riding to Jason's.
Next is us getting our bags scaled down to one bag to take to the bus station. Then the last pic is of us at the Mcdonalds waiting for Jason and Asher to try and see if we could get the van and trailer into Mexico.



3 comments:

  1. Hey Mala,keep up the music It's such a blessing.love Mema

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mom! Miss you already:-) You are becoming quite the world traveler! Thank you for all the updates! Keep them coming:-) We are praying for you guys. Please give those sweet little children kisses for me. I love you Mom. Be safe. I will see you at Christmas!
    ~Chasah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you, Mala. I'm thrilled for y'all, and I'll pray for grace for the very un-American (I should say un-USA, since you're still in Latin America) way of life you're enjoying--I won't say enduring.

    Give 'em heaven!

    ReplyDelete